International Applicants

Coursework/Degrees Earned Outside the United States

If you received your degree or completed relevant master's or doctoral level coursework outside the United States, you will need to have an international degree equivalency evaluation completed prior to submitting an application for national certification.

American Association of Collegiate Registrars & Admissions Offices (AACRAO)
1 Dupont Circle NW
Suite 520
Washington, DC 20036

Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. (ECE)
PO Box 514070
Milwaukee, WI 53203-3470

International Education Research Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 3665
Culver City, CA 90231
Tel: (310) 258.9451, extension 131
Fax: (310) 342.7086

World Education Services, Inc. (WES)
PO Box 745 Old Chelsea Station
New York, NY 10113-0745